Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My angel heart

There is not a moment in my life that I don’t think of her and the warmth she brings to m heart cannot be described by words! She is my daughter and my first born!
She has blossomed into a charming personality with a niche for creativity and freedom in her heart!

When she was younger, I constantly worried over her insecurity and inadequacy to deal with the harsh realities of life. The mother in me cried and cringed as she hurt deep inside, but I see all those stumbling blocks have made her stronger and braver and she is now ready to accept challenges and stand her ground!

As she progresses to evolve, I see myself slowly changing roles from a mother to a friend, a confidant she can rest her shoulders and cry on. I know the road ahead is challenging and we will have many mother-daughter moments, but for now, I just want to say, ‘I love you sweetheart and will always wish the best for you’.

No comments:

Post a Comment