Monday, February 28, 2011

Testament of time!

I am manifested by outrage, anger and helplessness! I feel much incapacitated with the situation around me. As a mother, I am challenged by the pain another mother is enduring. As a woman, I am agonized by the trauma the family is facing and as a daughter; I see the conundrum in her face.

Why is humanity so inhumane at times, I wonder? Troubled waters escape no family, but such ill effects, I am yet to see. I have begun to see everything in new light, today I learn from a mother, who is a warrior that puts Prithviraj Chauhan to shame. Her courage and strength is of paramount significance as she sees her child lying helpless waiting for the testament of time to give its verdict! She bathes her child with love and affection but her eyes carry the pain of a thousand needles. Today as I write this I wonder, why are women given so much strength? I want to be weak, I want to cry and drown my sorrow or I want to wield a Herculean wheel to retrace time. I am confused, my head tells me accept, but my heart argues! I still believe in miracles and pray for one to occur this instant.

In a world of hatred and disgust, why are good souls penalized? Or is it that, by taking away the good elements, we are left to battle with the bad and outdo each other? All these questions are unanswered as I continue my quest for the ultimate truth, but for now I understand, there really are no strings attached in this world! Truly, some wise head did say, ‘Man Proposes God Disposes’!

No comments:

Post a Comment